Chapter 253 Artifact Spirit, Birth of Yi Yi
This method could be said to be very common in his previous life’s web-based games.
Wasn’t this the usual game level limitation?!
When the player’s level reached a certain level, the system’s mission would become restricted.
The player could only continue to do the mission after reaching the supposed level!
In order to level up, players could only play other side missions to extend the playable duration of the game.
Gong Ziliang did not expect that the system would be so complete.
It even used such a limitation method!
“There’s no other choice! I can only come after the fifth-stage Spirit Refinement Realm!”
After seeing this notification, Gong Ziliang could not help but spread his hands to indicate that he could only retreat from this Infinity Tower!
“Damn! It’s already the second day…”
After exiting the Infinity Tower, Gong Ziliang looked at the sunlight outside the window and could not help but stretch!
Ever since Gong Ziliang advanced to the Divine Body, he discovered that even if he did not sleep, the effect on him did not seem to be much!
Just like now, even if he had been busy for the entire day, he still maintained his energetic spirit!
Gong Ziliang came to the window and let the sunlight shine on him.
After sensing this gentle sunlight, he subconsciously relaxed.
At this moment, Gong Ziliang heard an extremely young voice ring in his ears.
Gong Ziliang opened his eyes in surprise when he heard this.
When he lowered his head, he saw a small head looking at him on his stomach.
Looking at this figure, Gong Ziliang’s eyes lit up.
He stretched out his hands and picked up this little fellow.
Looking at it, Gong Ziliang understood.
This was the artifact spirit in his armor, and it was born without him knowing… As the artifact spirit in Gong Ziliang’s armor, she had never appeared normally.
Therefore, Gong Ziliang naturally did not sense her existence! After thinking about it, Gong Ziliang still decided to give her a name.
“How about this? From today onwards, you’ll be called Yi Yi.
However, speaking of which, why have you been hiding in the armor?”
(If you have problems with this website, please continue reading your novel on our new website myboxnovel.com THANKS!)
Looking at this porcelain doll-like face, Gong Ziliang could not help but smile and pinch it.
Hearing this, Yi Yi’s small face seemed to be a little excited.
Then, she jumped and jumped, as if she was saying something important to Gong Ziliang.
“You said that your ability has grown?” After Yi Yi gestured for a long time, Gong Ziliang understood what she meant.
When Yi Yi heard this, she nodded repeatedly.
As she spoke, a strange light actually emitted from Gong Ziyi’s body.
Accompanied by the appearance of this light, Gong Ziliang discovered that his equipment protection had actually taken the initiative to appear!
“Eh! The attributes of this armor have actually increased by 10%!”
Gong Ziliang looked at his armor and quickly discovered that something was amiss.
Golden Claw Armor (Orange) (Yi Yi Amplification State)
Attribute: Defense+26% (Yi Yi Amplification State)
Special Attribute 1: Immunity to Water and Fire Attribute Attacks (Yi Yi Amplification State: When you receive Water and Fire Attribute Attacks, there is a 40% chance to reflect damage!)
Special Attribute 2: When attacked, there is a 20% chance to reflect all damage (Yi Yi Amplification State: If it reflects damage, it will cause 80% additional damage once).
“Good lord! The increase is so much…”
Looking at the attributes on his armor, Gong Ziliang could not help but be surprised.
How much had Yi Yi grown now? She could actually increase the attributes of armor so much!
“The ability is a ten-minute increase.
It can increase the attributes of the armor by 10%…”
Looking at the introduction of the armor, Gong Ziliang could not help but be speechless.
This enhancement ability was so powerful that it could be called a bug!
If he suddenly erupted with this increase in the battle between two evenly matched opponents and his defense increased, this was definitely a decisive method!
As if it sensed Gong Ziliang’s surprise, Yi Yi suddenly pinched its small waist.
It stood there and smiled very proudly.
“You can’t do this… I have to let you grow up a little!”
Gong Ziliang looked at Yi Yi’s small appearance and could not help but shake his head.
After all, the current Gong Ziyi had already grown into a young woman.
It was impossible for her to be so thin!
After thinking for a few seconds, Gong Ziliang immediately looked at his bag.
After these few days of accumulation, there were already many Star Ascension Stones and Augmenting Stones in his bag.
Looking at Yi Yi in front of him, Gong Ziliang did not say a word and directly threw all his Star Ascension Stones at the clothes.
(Ding! Your Golden Claw Armor (Orange) has successfully reached 1 Star!]
[Ding! Your Golden Claw Armor (Orange) has successfully reached 2 stars!)
(Ding! Your Golden Claw Armor (Orange) has successfully reached 3 Stars!)
As Gong Ziliang continued to consume Star Ascension Stones, the level of the Golden Claw Armor’s Star Ascension increased rapidly.
In almost a short moment, it had already reached 10 stars!
[Ding! Congratulations on raising your Golden Claw Armor (Orange) to Level 10 Artifact Spirit!)
Finally, as the system increased.
Boom! Boom! Boom!
Immediately, accompanied by a white light, Yi Yi’s entire body was enveloped.
At this moment, Gong Ziliang’s Crimson Dragon Blade appeared out of thin air.
Then, a fiery red figure jumped out of the blade and stood at the side looking at Yi Yi.
This figure was Gong Ziwu.
“Pure spiritual qi…” On Gong Ziliang’s right, a figure in the void also appeared.
This figure seemed to not exist in this space!
He was clearly standing there, but he could clearly see the scene behind him through his body.
This was the artifact spirit of the Void Bracelet, Gong Ziyin! “Lalala…”
In fact, the Jade Water Robe on Gong Ziliang even released a faint water aura.
The transformed Jade Water also appeared beside Gong Ziliang and looked at Yi Yi leisurely.
“Who would have thought that I actually had so many people on me…”
Looking at the figures that appeared from his body, he rubbed his brows.
At that time, if he fought with others, just seeing so many figures suddenly jump out from his body could scare them to death!
After laughing lightly, Gong Ziliang looked at Yi Yi in front of him.
Finally, after half a day, accompanied by a soft and exquisite murmur, the originally tender voice disappeared and was replaced by an extremely spiritual whisper.
This voice was as light as a lark in the mountain.
Gradually, the surrounding light dissipated, revealing the figure of a young girl who was about ten years old!
This little girl had green hair and wore a white robe.
A red belt was tied at her waist.
Although she only looked to be ten years old, she looked to have some devastatingly beautiful appearance!
You'll Also Like
Omniscient First-Person’s ViewpointChapter 5 August 5, 2022
All The Bigshots Love Me [Quick Transmigration]Chapter 11 August 5, 2022
You Look Like You’re Drawing MeChapter 2 August 5, 2022
Phantasmal GenesisChapter 3 August 5, 2022
Middle-aged Love PatchChapter 11 August 5, 2022
The Villains Need to Save the World?Chapter 553 August 5, 2022
I Became the First PrinceChapter 302 August 4, 2022
The S-Classes That I RaisedChapter 216 August 4, 2022
My Big Brother is Seeking Death AgainChapter 4 August 4, 2022
The Precious Sister of The Villainous Grand DukeChapter 82 August 4, 2022
The Regressor’s Personality TrainingChapter 5 August 4, 2022
Masters, Are You Going To Imprison My Sister?Chapter 22 August 4, 2022